Sunday, March 23, 2014

TO BE CONTINUED...

Beginning in April 2014 I will be embarking on an 18-21 month photo journalism school with Youth With A Mission (YWAM) as part of a travelling team united by their eagerness to learn the relevance of photography for the prevention of injustice. What a mouthful. Want the naked truth? I believe I'm called to obey a God that loves to kindle potential in each of us and for reasons beyond me, He chooses us to partner with Him in His awe-inspiring will. I'm desperate to see how my artistic flair can be harnessed and relevant to preventing the giants of the world's injustices.

For this new adventure I have begun a new blog and if you'd like to follow my story, as well as hear more about this school, this is where it'll be told: http://bethanuitterdijk.weebly.com