Saturday, December 24, 2011

GOD KNOWS

I grew up with a love for adventure. I always wanted to explore and climb and find, and until a year ago, I brushed this off as a diluted form of rebellion or boredom. But then someone was praying with me and spoke out that God had put these loves within me. I never knew that they could please God; that they were from Him. Whilst I've been in Hawaii I have submitted under God's orchestrated timing and have been able to have a day off/of rest each week. These have been spent delving into exploring the art of God's creation, mainly the beach! I feel so overwhelmed and humbled by how intimately God knows me. Better than myself, He knows how to lead me into rest and recuperation. He strengthens me for His will and delights in planning enjoyable things; He is a privilege to serve.